Saturday, March 22, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
* Pick 15 of your favorite movies
* Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie (or quote them from memory because you are that bad ass)
* Post them on your blog for everyone to guess
* Fill in the film title once it’s been guessed
These are your rules:
* No Googling or using IMDB search functions (Don’t cheat!)
* Leave your answer(s) in the comments
And here they are....in NO particular order...
1. "Yes! You taught me that people will do anything for a potato."
2. "There can be no victory here... why do you smile?"
3. "I can't help thinking that at some point someone is going to produce a piglet and we'll all have to chase it."
4. "Gentlemen, good luck. If you need me, I shall be in Australia."
5. "Just look at the face: it's vacant, with a hint of sadness. Like a drunk who's lost a bet." -Lucretia (aka GeekMommy)! "Shaun of the Dead"
6. "I know what you would say, and it would seem like wisdom, but for the warning in my heart."
7. "A man tells so many stories, that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal."
8. "It's the end of the month, they're out of toilet seat covers!"
9. "She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen." -Hilly! "Say Anything"
10. "Nah. The last tour I did was ten years ago. It was Aerosmith, but they've gone and cleaned up their act. It's all wheatgrass juice and fuckin' pumpkin seeds. I hope you guys are still crazy, or I'm outta here."
11. "I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine." - Dave! "Amelie"
12. "Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station." -Kapgar! "The Usual Suspects"
13. "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife. But after what you just said, I'm not even sure I want to be that any more." -Again, Kapgar! "The Princess Bride"
14. "I swallowed a bug."
15. "It's hell out there. Matthew's trapped with an evangelist from Minnesota."
There you have it!! Have fun!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to www.photobucket.com
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
Use only the first page
4. Insert the picture into your Blog
1.) What is your Relationship Status?
2)What is your current mood?
3.) Who is your Favorite Band / Artist?
4.) What is your Favorite Movie?
5.) What kind of pet do you have?6.) Where do you live?
7.) Where do you work?
8.) What do you look like?
9.) What do you drive?
10)What did you do last night?
11.) What is your Favorite TV Show?
12.) Describe yourself:
14.) What is your Name?