Monday, June 25, 2007

Interrogation

Last night I dreamt I was watching a police interrogation.

Actually, quite a few interrogation.

The police guy had this thing on the bottom of his shoe, and he would keep clicking it during the questioning.

*ClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClick*

Until, finally, the suspect would scream "ALL RIGHT, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! I DID IT!! I DID IT!!!"

This happened for quite awhile. Always the same....ClickClickClick.

So, this morning, I wake up, and in my haziness, realize that Martin has been playing Diablo all night on the computer in the bedroom, and the clicking that was so perversely invading my dreams, was, in fact, the mouse click.

Yeah, apparently, it annoys me.

No comments: