You're supposed to list 6 quirky things about you, and then tag 3 people to do the same. I don't tag. So, I'll just list.
1. I have an extraordinary amount of books, and I re-read them all. Sometimes multiple times. There are books I have that I almost know by heart, for the amount of times that I've read them...yet that never diminishes my pleasure for the story.
2. I love going to overgrown, slightly freaky places to take pictures. Especially cemeteries. I LOVE cemeteries...and I love photography. It's a quirky combo.
3. I get overwhelmed in large groups of people. So much so that I will most likely fade to the back of the room, and just observe people in silence. I love to observe people. However, I know this makes me come across as aloof and cold sometimes, when really, I'm pretty open and funny when I get over my insecurities and let myself join the crowd.
4. I don't really like jewelry. I mean, I own a lot of it, but I never really wear it. With that said, I only have quirky, funky jewelry. I HATE gold, and I'm not that big on diamonds, and the like. Give me something unusual and off-beat...something that isn't sweet and dainty, and I'd enjoy that SO much more than your typical solitaire.
5. I buy bags of ice on a weekly basis. I MUST have cocktail ice in my drinks. I'm kind-of OCD about ice. I must have it to crunch on when I'm drinking soda or juice. I loves me some ice!!
6. I am obsessed with Gerard Butler. Like unhealthily obsessed. Like I could dip him in honey and eat him with a spoon obsessed. *hangs head in shame* But, seriously...who WOULDN'T be obsessed with THIS??
And there you have it. Only a small sampling of the reasons Adena is quirky.