Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well, Howdy!

Well, I'm back, bitches! (I'll stop a moment to allow for the applause to die down....)

Anyhow, it's been a LONG while, and I assume I probably only have like 2.5 people with me actually still on their feed-reader. Alas... There's been a lot of changes at Casa Adena, of which I won't really go into...this was supposed to be a little, light-hearted blog, and I'd like to get back to that point. I miss the funny writing.

So, I am on my 10 day vacay in between terms at school (yes, I'm filling my brain w/ higher education now!) Once I start back up, I'm sure I will have many humorous things to relate to you...(Biology! Something funny is bound to happen!) I have filled this next term w/ far too many -ogy's, and my brain will probably be mush by the end of it, but what the heck!


The kids are growing, and cracking me up daily, so I may throw some of that in here, too. I know that I really started slacking off w/ the blogging once twitter and facebook began to suck my brain dry...bad soc
ial media!!

I may even start taking pictures again. I mean, sometimes I see some odd stuff! Like this, for instance:


So, I hope you're all still with me. Or maybe you'll trickle back. We shall see!

1 comment:

marty mankins said...

Welcome back, Adena. Cool Darth Vader pic.