Saturday, April 05, 2008

Drawing


Colored Pencil Drawing
Originally uploaded by deenerann
I haven't drawn in ages, and I have a zillion sets of colored pencils around. I hardly ever use them, usually preferring Graphite...but, tonight I pulled these out.

One thing about colored pencil. NO ERASING!!!

This whole thing was drawn w/o erasing, which is why her eyes are all wonky. I want to erase one of them and fix it right, but I can't. So here's the final, imperfect drawing.

The scanner didn't pick up the correct color...her hair is actually a lot blonder, and her skin is a warmer peach...but, I can't get it to scan the color correctly. Alas.

4 comments:

Dave2 said...

So you get the sudden urge to draw... and it ends up being a hot chick? That's what usually happens to ME!

adena said...

Nah, you draw boys and monkeys.

Wait.

Something seems off kilter here....

Jessie said...

It's decent though...

DVD e CD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.