Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Woozy.

So, my new job is working in the office of a local manufacturing plant.

Now, the people in the office are normal.

The people in the plant.....well....let's just say they don't drug test at my work.
And half of them look like they've just climbed out of the primordial ooze.

So, today, I had to watch some safety videos with a bunch of the factory people, and so I trudged upstairs, and sat on a bench. Sorta a wobbly bench, but I was on it by myself at that time, and didn't think anything of it.

I'm sorta sick today, too.

Anyhow....up comes two....people.....and they sit down next to me.

Now, let's just state for the record that one of the nicknames of my town is "McMethville" for a reason. And these two definitely belong here.

So, sitting on a wobbly bench with two EXTREME tweekers for 40 minutes....when you're sick....

Yeah.

Fun times.

No comments: