Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Allure Of Bad Boy Vampires

First off...Martin's Brilliant Move for the Day: He leaves to go get breakfast. 2 seconds later, I hear this HORRIBLE grinding sound coming from outside. The car is emitting some noise straight from the netherworld, and I can't figure out what it is.

As Martin CONTINUES to drive away, w/o stopping to check to see if he's dragging the entire body of the car on the ground, a gigantic white bucket comes shooting out the back. Now, I have a Toyota Celica. It's pretty low to the ground. It's a sports car. A 5 gallon bucket underneath it, being dragged a good block, is PROBABLY not a good thing.

I shake my head in wonder....I really think I should have a "brilliant move for the day" on all daily posts. I know that I will always have material.

With THAT out of the way, back to the topic of bad-boy vampires: In my state of gainful un-employment, I have discovered daytime television. No, NOT soap operas (I have not sunk to that level as of yet), but rather, shows in syndication.

Thusly, I have discovered Buffy & Angel. Now, neither Buffy NOR Angel really interest me. It's ALL about Spike. Good lord, is he ever just.......just.......yeah, i'd gladly go to the dark side. No questions asked.

Although, I'm slightly disappointed to find he's not really british, but I'll survive. So, I'm afraid I'm going to have to shelve Viggo Mortenson from my "famous person clause" in my "contract" w/ martin, and add Spike. (a.k.a. James Marsters).Viggo is still a back-up, but the bad-boy, semi goth, skater / musician vibe that Mr. James gives off is MUCH more intriguing. Kindred Spirits and all...Everyone should really have a famous person clause in their relationships....It gives one hope.

No comments: