Friday, November 11, 2005

Are You SERIOUS??

So, after much begging and pleading from Arianna, I let her watch the 8:00 pm "special" of Spongebob Squarepants.

It was an episode that involved Spongebob forgetting to feed Gary, and Gary packing up a little hobo hankerchief-on-a-stick bag, and leaving town. Then promptly getting "caught" by a seemingly sweet little old lady who feeds him until he discovers dozens of empty snail shells in a hall closet....then he looks at a picture on the wall of the little old lady w/ dozens of snails, and all the picture snails suddenly yell "RUN!!" (this cracked me up).

Anyhow...meanwhile, Spongebob is searching for Gary, with much tears and "I'm SORRY!"s....
I hear a funny sound to my right, and look down at Arianna, and....


SHE'S CRYING!!!!

OVER SPONGEBOB!!!

*rolls eyes*

Oh my sweet lord....

No comments: