Saturday, November 19, 2005

Theiving Cat Related Coronaries

So, I go into the back bathroom, off my bedroom, and commence bathroom related activities. As I'm sitting there, in the dimly sunlight lit bathroom, i lean my head back, and look up.....to a pair of eyes staring back at me.

I guess, since i nearly pee'd my pants in fear, I was in the right place.

Stupid cat.

We've got these shelves that are right next to the toilet, that go up to the ceiling. He was sitting on the top shelf.

SO, a couple seconds later, i hear him rustling around w/ something up there. Now, this is a shelf I put NOTHING on, because it's so high up, I can't reach it. So, I get the step ladder and peer into the shelf.

I have found the cat's version of a Pirate Treasure Booty. Hair clips, small stuffed animals, socks, various paper things, etc....
Oh well, if anything important goes missing, I know where to look.

No comments: