Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm So Doomed


So, Arianna gets home from school, and informs me that she's going to change...
Into "Hip Clothes".


("This will be GREAT! I'm going to look SO HIP!!")


So, she comes out in the above ensamble.

After my heart had resumed beating, I informed her that this outfit wasn't particularly "Hip", and she was WAAAAY too young to be dressing like that. (Note the calf high boots!! Totally cute w/ longer skirts, but not so much when paired w/ a semi-mini and a belly top!)
She got offended, and i told her to wait until her dad got home, and get HIS opinion...(HA! He informed her she looked like a tramp, and to go change. *snort*)


So, she was sitting on the couch, looking irritated, and I asked her what she was doing.


"Just sitting here......BEING HIP!"


Oh man...i can't wait 'til she's a teenager. *rolls eyes*

No comments: