Thursday, September 06, 2007

Stupid.

Ok, the job is not putting me in the best frame of mind.

The day before yesterday, the Rude Chinese owners made this big to-do about how if there aren't that many rooms to clean in the morning, that I MAKE SURE that I call one of the maids, and tell them not to come in.

Okay...no problem.

So, the NEXT DAY....we have barely any rooms to clean, so I call one of the maids and tell her not to come in.

Fine. Did what they asked.

ONLY....the NIGHT BEFORE, after I'd been home for a while, apparently the owner decided to do it himself, and didn't bother to leave a note, telling me NOT to call a maid. And of course, he called the other one. So, now NO maids are showing up.

So, he should've left me a note, yes? ESPECIALLY after making a big to do that I make sure I did it in the morning. RIGHT? COMMON SENSE, RIGHT??

Noooo.....he told me I was stupid. That I should've KNOWN that he called a maid off, and EXACTLY which maid.

Um, yes. Because I'm psychic.

Bastard.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fortune cookie say this job stifling your creativity and will to live.

Dave2 said...

If somebody literally called me "stupid" I would come unglued. But if somebody were to call me "stupid" for something like this, where it's actually THEY who are the dumbasses... I don't even know what would happen. Nothing good, I know that.

Jennifer said...

Uhm, that is dumb that he would do that. I don't know how you do it. I don't do stupid anymore.

annie said...

Um...you forgot the funny Chinese accent.

Anonymous said...

CD Said-so, what's the scoop? did you quit yet?