Friday, September 07, 2007

Ten.

It's been a while since I've done a meme, and this is blogger, so it's more annoying than Typepad...in that I can't do an extended entry...but, whatever. I'm bored, and tired of only posting once a week, or so.

TEN FACTS
1.Name- Adena
2.Birth place- Portland
3. Hair Color- Red, normally. Currently a dark shade of Kool-Aid.
4. Hair style- longish and curly
5. Eye color- Sometimes Green, sometimes blue, sometimes gray...sometimes a combo of the 3.
6. Birthday- June 27
7. Mood- Dark.
9. Where do you live? Oregon
10. Lefty / righty? Righty...but, I think like a lefty.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love? Yes
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Dunno...not going to discount it, but it hasn't happened to me.
3. Why did your last relationship fail? Psychotic Asshole?
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? Waaay too many times to count.
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes...but it was necessary.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? That's my M.O.
8. Are you afraid of commitment? No.
9. Have you hugged someone within the last week? Yes
10.
Have you ever had a secret admirer? Well, if it's secret, how the hell would I know??

TEN THIS OR THAT?
1. Love or lust?
A bit of both?
2. Hard liquor or beer?
I never really drink...but, I hate beer.
3. Cats or dogs?
Cats, but I like dogs. You just don't have to babysit cats.
4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
Best Friends
5. Television or Internet?
Internet, obviously
6. Pepsi or coke?
Coke!
7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
Romantic, I'm not a big crowd person.
9. Night or day?
Night. I love to just sit out in the dark and watch the city lights, or the sky...
10. IM or phone?
IM...I'm a better writer when it comes to explaining myself.

TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out?
Yeah, when I was a kid
2. Been skinny dipping?
If I did, I have put it out of my memory
3. Done something you regret?
Who hasn't?
4. Bungee jumped?
No....not a fan of heights.
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?
Yes...this is a girl who eats Ice incessantly. I like the crunchies.
7. Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt?
Oh yeah.
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?
Not really.
9. Cried because you lost a pet?
Yeah, I've lost a lot of kitties...
10. Wanted to disappear?
All the time.

TEN PREFERENCES
1. Smile or eyes:
Eyes (and if you mix green eyes w/ my answer to #2...I'm a goner.)
2. Light or dark hair:
Dark, for sure
3. Hugs or kisses:
Both
4. Shorter or taller:
Taller!
5. Intelligence or attraction:
Intelligence
6. Romantic or spontaneous:
Both
8. Hook-up or relationship:
Relationship, though I could probably use a hook up or two.
9. Smelly feet or smelly breath?
Um, eww? Feet, I guess. You can avoid feet.
10. Sense of humor or looks:
Sense of humor!! (Though having both is nice.) :)

No comments: