Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cat From Hell?



I think my cat has laryngitis.

Normally, he's loud and obnoxious. Lately he's been quiet.

Then, the other night I hear this...sound...outside my bedroom window.

Anyone seen "The Grudge"? You know when that ghostie/woman/thing is crawling down the stairs? You know that sound that is coming out of her mouth?

Yeah, that's the sound outside my bedroom window.

After a few moments of debating whether or not I wanted to die a horrible death, I went to investigate.

My cat now sounds like a creepy dead girl.

Have NO idea what's wrong with him. He's fine, otherwise. Active, eating...all that jazz.

He just sounds like he's from Hell now.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cat!!

You guys have the same eyes. Weird.

Jootastic said...

What a gorgeous kitty!