Saturday, August 04, 2007

Checking In...

So, the job is going...well.

The owners crack me up. The wife was in a baaaaaad mood the other day. After a while the husband comes in and tells me "Oh. You no pay attention to her. She moody. She on her period. She always like this when she on her period. You no listen to her!"

Yeah. I have a feeling this job will be good blog fodder.

In other news:

I got a new tattoo. It's not colored in yet, so I'll take a picture when that's done.

I'm still GIVING my friend her tattoos. She wanted more than one. And is trusting me to do them! They still need colored in, as well....so pictures of those to come later.

I am 40k words into my book. As of last night. I'll crank out a couple chapters today, probably. It's coming along! If anyone is interested in reviewing what I have so far, shoot me an email.

That's all I got. It's saturday morning, and I'm just waking up. *yawn*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Id like to read what you have. Upload it on Google Docs, thats how Im doing mine ever since I lost all of my work with my old hard drive. Then you can just give me permission to access it, even edit it. Actually, Im not great at editing grammar, but I can like give you some notes in bold or whatever. Us bloggers turned authors have to watch each other's backs...and fuck up their books.

Stacey still has mine, well, part one anyway, which is just wikipedia spew for the most part. The part that I lost was the recipes, and Im redoing those now.

Like I said, Im not good at checking grammar and such, but I have a reading eye, and Im pretty much good at the basics of "guud writin" so let me take a look see.

California Metal Supply said...

It's an remarkable post for all the online viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.